The Benefits of Having a Water Cooler at Your Workplace
Water is something that we all need access to in order to maintain our health and these days many managers and business owners have realised the benefits of providing their employees with access to fresh, chilled water by investing in a water cooler. There are many advantages that come with this type of investment, and it is something that will not only benefit your workforce but can also have a positive impact on your company.
What are the key benefits?
If you are on the fence with regards to whether you should purchase a water cooler for your place of business, here are some of the benefits that you should take into consideration in order to help you reach your decision:
- Ease and convenience: A water cooler will make it easier and more convenient for your employees to access fresh water at any time of the day.
- Aiding employees’ health: By providing access to fresh, chilled drinking water you can aid the good health of your employees and avoid problems such as dehydration by encouraging them to drink more water. This could result in fewer people being off sick, which means less money lost as a result of sick days.
- Increasing focus and concentration: Drinking water is a great way of increasing focus and concentration. By enabling your staff to have easy access to chilled water, you can help to improve concentration levels, which could have a positive impact on productivity.
- Encouraging more employees to drink water: Some people don’t drink water because they don’t like the thought of drinking water straight from the tap. Having a water cooler at the workplace could help to encourage more of your employees to drink water regularly.
- Avoiding water wastage: A water cooler could help you to avoid water wastage, which in turn can benefit the environment. For instance, some people leave the cold water tap running until the water gets a little colder before they fill their glasses. A water cooler will eliminate issues such as this.
As you can see, having a water cooler at your place of business is something that can be beneficial for both your workforce and for your business.